REGOLAMENTO D’USO DELLO STADIO A.BRAGLIA DI MODENA -REGULATIONS OF USE A. Braglia Stadium - Modena
Ai sensi del presente Regolamento d'uso dello Stadio A.Braglia , per "l'impianto sportivo si intendono tutte le aree di pertinenza del complesso sportivo, compresi la palazzina uffici, il campo Zelocchi , il prato esterno alle Piscine Dogali e l'area riservata esterna. L' accesso e la permanenza, a qualsiasi titolo, all'interno dell'impianto sportivo in occasione degli incontri di calcio , sono regolati dall'accettazione di tutte le norme/ disposizioni emanate dalle Autorità di Pubblica Sicurezza e dalle autorità sportive, quali FIFA, UEFA, Lega Calcio. L'inosservanza dello stesso comporterà immediata risoluzione del contratto di prestazione, con il conseguente allontanamento dall'impianto del contravventore, nonchè l'applicazione della sanzione amministrativa pecunaria da 100 a 500 euro.
Qualora il contravventore risulti già sanzionato, nella stessa stagione sportiva anche in un impianto diverso , per la medesima violazione del rispettivo regolamento d'uso , la sanzione può essere aumentata sino alla metà del massimo e può essere comminato il divieto di accesso alle manifestazioni sportive.
Lo spettatore, in particolare è tenuto a rispettare e seguire quanto segue:
(apllicabili ai sensi dell'art. 1 septies D.L. 28/2003, convertito e modificato dalla Legge 88/2003)
All'interno dell'impianto sportivo e dell'area riservata esterna è vietato
For the purposes of this regulation to use A. Braglia Stadium, for "multi-purpose" means all areas of relevance to the sports complex, including the offices, Zelocchi training court, the lawn outside the Customs area and outside.
Access and permanence, any title within the sports facility on the occasion of the football matches, are governed by these rules of use "; the purchase of access implies the acceptance of the spectator and involves the acceptance of all rules/regulations issued by public security Authorities and sports authorities, such as FIFA, UEFA, the Football League. Failure to comply with the same will result in immediate termination of the contract performance, with the consequent expulsion from the offender, as well as the application of administrative penalty fine from 100 to 500 euro.
If the offender has already sanctioned, in the same season even in a different plant, for the same violation of the respective rules of use, the penalty may be increased up to half of the maximum and can be assigned the prohibition on access to sporting events.
The spectator, in particular, is obliged to respect and follow as follows:
(applicable according to art. 1 septies D.M. 28/2003, converted and amended by L. 88/2003)
1. the title of access to the stadium is personal and cannot be transferred to third parties, except in the cases and in accordance with the procedures laid down by the legislation of laws and the Club organizer of the event;
2. For access to the facility is required to hold a valid identity document, exhibit also at the request of steward, in order to verify the correspondence between the holder of the title of access and the owner thereof; exception to this provision children under 14 years , for which it requested the accompaniment of an adult person provided with an identification document ;
3. the title of access must be kept until the end of the event and at the exit from the installation;
4. the viewer has the right and duty to occupy only the place assigned and, therefore, with the purchase of access will not occupy different places, though not used by other parties, unless expressly authorized by S.s. Organizer;
5. the Viewer may be subjected, even by the steward and by means of metal detector checks, aimed at avoiding the introduction of illegal materials, prohibited and/or hazardous and is obliged to follow the directions provided by stewards. With the acquisition of title to access the viewer recognizes the Club and its designee have the right to perform these checks on individuals and/or on bags and casings or other items brought to later abandon any exception;
6. the mode of access of people with disabilities are laid down by sports society and organizer of the event, you can still access until exhaustion posts allowed by existing legislation;
7. sports company, in addition to expel from anyone who does not comply with the regulations governing use, reserves the right to refuse entry to the offender also at subsequent meetings, regardless of any access restrictions imposed by the competent authorities.
8. inside the football stadium and outdoor area shall be prohibited:
a. Externalize any form of racial discrimination, ethnic, religious or other manifestations of intolerance with vocals or written exposure;
b. Standing near steps, inputs, outputs, down the stairs, exodus routes and any other way to escape without a justified reason;
c. Climb on the structures of the plant;
d. damage, interfere or tamper with in any way structures, infrastructure and services of the facility;
e. introduce or retain poisonous, harmful substances, flammable material and drugs;
f. introduce or be sold alcoholic beverages, except permission notwithstanding at particular areas, issued by the competent authority, after a favourable opinion of the public security Authorities;
g. Introduce, retain or launch rockets, Bengal, Fireworks and firecrackers or other instruments for the emission of smoke or visible gas;
h. introduce or retain stones, knives, bottles, glass containers, objects to offend or fit to be launched, sound systems, tools for the emission of light (laser pointers) and other items that may cause annoyance or danger to the safety of all persons present in the plant;
i. Expose material obstacles visibility to other viewers or emergency signage or whatever obstacle to escape routes to emergency exits and the playing field;
j. Introduce and/or sell within the sports facility, drinks in cans, glass bottles or plastic; the same must be poured into plastic or paper glasses;
k. Introduce, distribute and display banners, signs, banners, flags, drawings, documents, pamphlets, printed or written material and other than those explicitly authorized by the Security Operations Group (GOS) at the request of the S.s.; the same can not be exposed in spaces other than those set out by the company and should be removed after the event;
l. Organise choreographies unauthorized or other than those authorized by the Security Operations Group (GOS) at the request of the Club
m. access and staying within the plant while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or psychotropic substances;
9. it is recalled that the offence also constitutes misrepresentation, possession of their weapons and improper, the display of emblems or symbols of organizations that spread discrimination or violence on grounds of racial, ethnic, national or religious incitement to violence during sport competitions, possession, and use of pyrotechnic devices and hazardous material, the leapfrog separators and the invasion of the field.
10. The plant is controlled by a system of audio-video cc recording positioned both inside and outside, whose data are processed in accordance with the provisions laid down by Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, and D.M. 06/06/2005. The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the law. Data Manager of TV-CC whose name is on the acts of the G.O.S..
11. Finally, spectator with a valid ticket of the stadium chooses to leave the plant during the sporting event, lose the right to log on again.